Home » , , » GMA Telebabad's My Husband's Lover

GMA Telebabad's My Husband's Lover

Written By Jerone Simon on 22 May 2013 | Wednesday, May 22, 2013




My Husband's Lover is a new upcoming TV series of GMA Network for its GMA Telebabad block that is during weekdays' prime time. The story is written by Ms. Suzette Doctolore who wrote One True Love, Hiram na Puso, Amaya, and Indio of the Kapuso Station.


My Husband's Lover may be the same as same old love triangle but it is not. It will be the first of its kind in Philippine TV and may be considered as the most controversial TV series soon.

My Husband's Lover features a story of a gay lover to a married man. Dennis Trillo will play the gay lover and his rival will be the Husband's Wife that will be played by Carla Abellana.

As the theme implies it would be rated again SPG (Strong Parental Guidance) by MTRCB. My Husband's Lover would be a controversial show but it features what is currently happening in the society.

The show will start this coming June 2013 on GMA Telebabad.

0 comments:

Most Recent

Nuffnang Advertisement